30 November 2012

November Favourites (* ^ー^ *) Pic Heavy!

 Hi everyone! Here are many of my favourites of last month:
Anime
Hotarubi no Mori e 
A young girl meets a forest spirit, and they become good friends. It reminded me a lot of Studio Ghibli's "Spirited Away." I didn't know what to expect when I started watching this, it became heartwarming & heartbreaking, couldn't stop crying!  Definitely recommend this anime! 
image
Japanese Dramas
Inu o Kau to Iu Koto
I like this cute family, but having too many children seemed foolish, don't know why they use birth control. Anyways, Ryo was such a cute dad & husband!

Attention Please 

I didn't particularly enjoy the story-line and the actress, she was so annoying, 
But, Ryo was so cute! I like him more and more, he's so cute, his eyes, cute  & angry acts, blunt remarks, lovely singing voice. Skipped all the way, only to watch his scenes.
Ryusei no Kizuna
3 siblings, together act out Scammer plots- So funny! The other parts of the storyline were boring.Not to mention how cute Ryo was and how  annoying was!!! 

Strawberry on the Shortcake

Wasn't a really good drama, but there were parts that were entertaining, like Tackey's cute smile, 
and complex character, and the weird playboy Saeki's dialogues cracked me up! 
Music & Other
Kanjani - Tsubasa ni Koi (song + Instr. ver)
NEWS - Happy Birthday
E Hyphen World Gallery CM  (Like the Song Part only)
Blogs
Food
Onigiri (yum!) I never thought I would like it so much, love the seaweed, very filling & nutritious!
Random Things 

 
Image Source(s): Google Images, Tumblr


 Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment