24 December 2018

My Favourite Japanese & Korean Dramas/Movies of 2018


K-DRAMAS
I'm Not A Robot
Remember, The War of Son

 
 Ruler Master of the Mask
Time
School 2017
Are You Human, Too?


My Strange Hero
Image result for My Strange Hero
Clean With Passion For Now
Image result for Clean With Passion For Now Episode 1
Laughter in Waikiki
Hi! School Love On
High Society




Witch;s Love
What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
 My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
Noble, My Love

Where Stars Land 
Bride of the Water God

J-DRAMAS
Fukuyado Honpo ~ Kyoto Love Story
Princess Jellyfish (Japanese Drama)

Daisy Luck


Fukuoka renai hakusho 13 - Kimi no sekai no mukogawa

---------------------MOVIES---------------------

Me Before You
Miseinen Dakedo Kodomo Janai
 The 8 Year Engagement
Honey
Aozora Yell
Bokura no Gohan wa Ashita de Matteru

Evergreen Love

 Fukumenkei Noise
  L-エル-

Pirates of the CaribbeanDead Men Tell No Tales
Image result for pirates of the caribbean dead men tell no tales
Revenge Girl
WANT TO WATCHPerfect World
 Yuki no Hana
 
OTHERS
Between Taiwanese Drama



No comments:

Post a Comment